Welcome to Minoh City Hospital
General Information > Inpatient Services
Admission with Appointment
Please come to the Medical Affairs Desk (#8) around 11:00 am if not otherwise specified.
Inpatient Procedure for Those who Have Already Been Hospitalized
Please come to the Medical Affairs Desk (#8).
It is recommended to follow these procedures in the afternoon because in the morning the counter may be fully occupied with handling outpatients.
1. Inpatient Application Form
2. Health Insurance Card, other medical certificate
3. Hospital ID Card
4. Private Room Application Form (optional)
Notice: Patients without insurance will be responsible for paying all charges incurred.
No deposit needed.
If you want to change, rearrange, or cancel your appointment please contact the inpatient receptionist at the Medical Affairs Desk, as soon as possible.
Notice: If your insurance information changes, please inform the Medical Affairs Desk (#8).
If there is delay in this report, charges for the relevant period may not be covered.
Things to Prepare
- Undershirts and underpants
- Toiletries: toothbrush, soap, shaving set, comb, tissues, etc.
- Chopsticks, spoon and fork, cup, pot, etc.
- Comfortable shoes (with rubber sole)
- Medication you are currently taking
- Hanko (personal seal)
As this list may vary depending on departments you are admitted to, please ask the ward nurse for more information.
Daily supplies can be purchased at the convenience store on B1.
Please keep daily supplies clean on your own, especially eating utensils should be washed after each meal and be stored cleanly.
According to the nursing standing order by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, one nurse is in charge of seven inpatients. We provide floor nursing.
As a rule, a personal attendant is not necessary.
However, your doctor in charge may ask family members to attend you, depending on how serious your illness is.
Meals will be prepared according to each patient's condition.
The schedule of meal service is:
- Breakfast: 8:00 am
- Lunch: noon
- Supper: 6:00 pm
We provide the hospital menu of ordinary and soft meals everyday.
Bedding will be provided in each room. This service is included in the hospitalization charges.
All rooms are equipped with TV and refrigerator. Please refrain from bringing your own.
To use the television and refrigerator, please purchase prepaid cards (1000 yen) from a vending machine on each floor. You can adjust the balance at the fee adjustment machine in front of the entrance gatehouse on the first floor.
Don't forget to use earphones when using the television or radio. You can bring earphones from home or you can purchase them from vending machines on each floor (100 yen).
Other equipment fees
- Safety box: free
- Coin-operated laundry: 100 yen
- Dryer: 100 yen (appx. 40 minutes)
- IH cooker: free
For more information please ask the ward nurse.
Charges for hospitalization are calculated according to the Public Health Law.
Insurance coverage depends on the type of plan.
Our hospital's payment system is based on Diagnosis Procedure Combination.
The first and last day of use will also be added to your bill, regardless of the time of admission/discharge.
- Semi-Private room (per day) (the south ward on the 3rd floor)
City residents: 2160 yen
Non-city residents: 2160 yen
- Private room (per day)
City residents: 7560 yen
Non-residents: 11340 yen
- Deluxe room (per day)
City residents: 17280 yen
Non-residents: 25920 yen
How to Request a Private Room
- Before the day of admission
At the Medical Affairs Desk
- After Hospitalization
Ask the ward nurse
- We may not be able to meet your request if there are no vacant rooms.
- In addition, we may need to ask you to change your room according to your condition and/or to the circumstances. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these matters.
- Fill in the application form and submit it to the Medical Affairs Desk (#8)
You can have access to internet by connecting your own computer with the Wi-Fi.
(Please review the detailed information provided in the manual in your room.)
A bill for your hospital stay will be presented at the end of each month.
Please pay your bill within 10 days after the bill is delivered.
On the day of discharge
A bill will be delivered to your room. Pay your bill on the day of discharge.
(If the day of discharge falls on Saturday, Sunday, or a national holiday, your bill may be delivered 1 day earlier.)
Please arrange payment at:
9:00 am - 4:00 pm: Desk #7 or automatic payment machine.
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Desk #6 or automatic payment machine.
5:00 pm - 9:00 am: ER Counter
Saturday, Sunday, national holidays: ER Counter
Since patient receipts are necessary for both payment of fees and income tax deductions, please do not lose these documents. Lost receipts cannot be re-issued.
- Please pay your bill on the day of discharge.
- Additional charges may be made after the discharge.
Medical Record Documentation
- If you require copies of medical documentations, please inquire at the Desk #3.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mon - Fri 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat, Sun, Holidays 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please ask at the east ward on the 3rd floor
Please ask at the west ward on the 3rd floor
Daily 11:00 am - noon, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Family members only
Notice: please register at the entrance gatehouse.
- Please ask the ward nurse before going to a patient's room.
- Please don't disturb other patients, or come with many people.
- Visitors with small children will not be allowed in the patient's room.
- Visits may be refused according to the patient's condition.